Comments

Feel free to leave us a comment. Note that comments submitted go through a vetting process, therefore will not be visible to members immediately.

Rete Gunn 7/13/2015 7:07:02 PM
Legends in your own right, can not wait to finally see you in concert as I have made myself a promise. Hope you are well Stuart and you are looking great x

Garfield 6/2/2015 3:30:00 AM
This band is one of the best I have heard , they play true rock and roll soul trembling music and you shouldn't miss a opportunity to listen to them play and are true Aussies , keep up the great stuff guys and gals

Darren quick 5/10/2015 2:06:39 PM
I see you guys everytime you come to Yulara. Its great to watch a quality rock band play some fantastic, foot stomping, good old rock and roll. Love your work guys and look forward to your next visit to Yulara

Dean Koopman 3/31/2015 1:13:35 AM
Hey Fellas love your tunes, whenever you do another T-shirt print run i'd love to purchase the biggest size possible, Cheers Koop.

Tim Young 3/26/2015 4:53:44 PM
I am a guitar player from the United States ran across you guys playing Little Miss Amphetamine had to buy it for my iPhone you guys rock.

Malcolm MacDonald 3/23/2015 10:54:00 PM
Being one of the Barman at Whyalla Croatia Soccer Club it was an absolute pleasure to listen to the GIANTS,as part of the Black Dog Ride it was a pleasure to meet and listen to such awesome talent Thankyou guys.

Laura 2/16/2015 11:10:29 AM
Your tour dates don't cover most of 2015. Please advise when you will be near Darwin in July.... ?? Thank you

Sideshow Pete 9/19/2014 11:42:04 PM
Hi Stu and the guys, Just watching clips from the HOG night in Tassy and I have seen some big names over the years but that Friday night was probably the best concert I've been to in my life and me and my family often remember it. Thanks for the great memory.

Rowdy 9/16/2014 8:19:54 AM
You blokes are what music really is all about, can't wait to see ya play live again. Until then, your cds and dvds will have to do!

Nikki 8/29/2014 4:07:09 AM
Hey Stu long time since I have seen you guys played in Footscray and the club in Yarraville . looking forward to seeing you guys play at Nagambie in Sept. Such an awesome band now and then

Worm 8/24/2014 7:16:13 AM
You blokes are fucken awesome Gotta come see you live soon as

trish traum 8/21/2014 4:12:40 AM
You guys rock... I have your latest album and I love it... hope to see you guys rock out in adelaide... keep on making the world happy with your awesome tunes xx ????

Tecka 8/21/2014 3:51:09 AM
The Giants' Rock,and don't let any other bastard tell you otherwise.Tecka'

phil 8/21/2014 3:48:56 AM
Down to earth legends

toni 8/21/2014 3:48:04 AM
which you guys would come back to Caboolture area. love listening to you.... come back as soon as the law changes

Miz Bea Haven 4/9/2014 9:38:20 PM
Can't wait 'til May hope to catch up when I know where/when you're playing! :)

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10