Comments

Feel free to leave us a comment. Note that comments submitted go through a vetting process, therefore will not be visible to members immediately.

Scotty 2/12/2014 4:49:02 AM
I also play in a band but it's a band it's not a way of life - you guys capture that. For the sneak peek we get to see you play live we leave our shitty worlds and somehow get transported to musical shangrila. I have seen you guys many times and each one has been at the rose dale pub just north of adelaide. You won the song copperhead road Come back soon

Chrissy 2/8/2014 2:11:31 PM
Hi Stu and Markie watched your dvd at Lipton Drive sent by Vinny it was fantastic. Hope you guys are well I still of the fantastic time I had in Tazmania I remember the drive to the gelataia bar and the the good times at the bar in Taz. Hope to see you both soon and when you comeing to paly in England lots of love Chrissy. xx

Elena and Stef 12/15/2013 6:29:04 AM
Hey guys. We are back in germany now. And if there is one thing that´s missing here - it´s you guys. ;-) Thanks for some awesome memories and for the three disks we have now. So in love with your music. it was a pleasure to see you twice in Mataranka and the awesomme gig in, what was it... Humpty Doo. best wishes - we´ll see again B-)

Michelle Ginger Rogers 11/21/2013 4:23:08 AM
would love to see you guys play in Queensland again

David B 11/18/2013 4:24:55 PM
can't wait for your next CD to come out ,

Yoda 11/17/2013 9:22:09 PM
have just seen a preview of the new album. Fan-bloody-tastic

John Swinburne 11/13/2013 5:09:40 PM
Great to see Mark Greig in your lineup. I had the pleasure of playing with Mark many years ago with Mick Pealing and always admired his tasteful, musical style of guitar playing. I live in Europe these days so it's unlikely I will get to see The Giants in the near future unfortunately but it sounds great. best regards, John - ps you should try and get over here for a tour.

Nic & Hak 10/26/2013 5:16:25 AM
Howdy, any plans to head back to the Northern Burbs of Adelaide SA?. Please

Big John 9/17/2013 7:47:31 AM
Guys saw you last night at MBAS house of blues Royal Standard Hotel Wedt Melbourne absolutely fantastic you did perform alot of blues numbers. Thanks

Graham 8/12/2013 8:17:48 PM
Hey Stew was great to meet you at8CCC studios with Terry. wherecan i get some of you music to play on my morning shows Cheers Shoey PS I was the one in the hat :P

Karen 7/20/2013 4:23:57 AM
Hey guys its Karen from Kununurra. How about you guys playing at the tavern here for all the people who can't get to home valley station. We would love it as we never get great bands here.. Thanks Karen

Lenny Hawley 7/6/2013 5:04:44 AM
I can't find any of your CDs recorded before 2010. I can only find the latest two. Where can I purchase them from. I was hoping they were available on your website.

Tim Sanders 6/29/2013 7:37:46 AM
Saw your gig at Uluru and it is really my sort of music. Grew up in 60s in UK with Blues legends like Mayall. AM touring this great country's top end and you make the journey easy! Keep on rockin' May see you again soon.

Danny 6/22/2013 8:09:37 PM
Great time in Yulara guys you all rock. Hope to see you all again soon.

Dave 4/20/2013 6:51:15 PM
hey guys any chance you coming to Gladstone Qld sometime

Eddie & Wendy 3/20/2013 8:41:36 AM
Hey guys, come on over to the West, we miss you!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10