Comments

Feel free to leave us a comment. Note that comments submitted go through a vetting process, therefore will not be visible to members immediately.

JA 8/6/2012 6:03:56 AM
Hello men I heard your music the first time in my life yesterday and its the music I love and will play for a while.Easy playing easy listening.Cheers from a 58 yr old.

lite em rick 8/4/2012 8:46:56 PM
good to see you you guys are still rockin down under its been a long time since our racin days in the usa and down under i still have the digeree do you guys gave and think of all the good times we had partying together drop me a line stewy and let me know how you guys are doing ......lite em rick

annette 8/4/2012 12:24:05 AM
when and where in adelaide are you next here

Sonnii 7/30/2012 3:54:54 AM
Hey Stu was good to catch up with you in Adelaide the other week even though it was a sad day loosing one of our friends hope to catch up again soon xx

Tammy Walker 7/9/2012 11:24:52 PM
Hi Stuey, Mark & Co, I see you guys are still rockin', we're missing you down here in the not so sunny southeast. How about a nostalgic trip back to Bompas!i now work there and would love to catch up.

Nancy and Chad 6/27/2012 3:53:36 PM
Hi Guys! We met you in Yulara's Pioneer Outback bar but we couldn't get in to your show. We've checked you out online now and think you totally rock! Tony: thanks for the great Melbourne recommendations. Hope you come play in Brooklyn/NYC!

sarah 6/26/2012 8:02:05 AM
come to kununurra!!! We need u .lol

Sissy 6/23/2012 4:27:36 AM
Copy Stuart . . . Finally got around to contacting you. Whats happening ? How ya been ? Tell me . . . . Tell me ! ! ! Ha . . . Anyway hopefully hear from you soon . . . :-)

annemiek 6/13/2012 8:51:06 PM
All the best from Holland from a blueswoman who played with this great band I am proud of !! The Giants always Rock on Brothers. freedomroad.

annemiek 6/13/2012 8:45:12 PM
Love to see the best Aussie band here in Europe !!I love them heeps.So proud knowing them in person, and great music they make. Great band !!

dee dee 6/13/2012 2:56:05 AM
hey guys, im dying here without you. miss u guys sooo much and like the gricey says that tassie gig.... superb just like your lyrics vocal guitar harp sax and drums ok keyboards too.... bring it back to mongrelbark sooon

freddy 6/12/2012 10:19:42 PM
Awesome music. Introduced to the Giants Aka the princes of pleasure CD on my 60th birthday in New Zealand of all places! You guys need to concert in Adelaide sometime. All that’s left now is to acquire all Giants CD’s...Live long live contented

Alex 6/4/2012 1:56:25 AM
Hey stu it's Alex just been wondering when will I see u next Rock on huys

Tina 5/17/2012 8:29:06 PM
Hi Guys - Had the pleasure of seeing you at Prominent Hill...FANTASTIC can't wait until you come back again!!!

Mrs Barnes 5/6/2012 4:26:40 PM
We would love to see you great guys at our Bulldog Bash!

Andy McPhee 5/4/2012 10:26:47 AM
When ou finish your tour before you head back to TAS. see if you can fit in another gig with Wilbur Wilde at the St. Andrews Pub Cheers! Been collectin all ya CDs!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10